- 3/4 tbs nut butter/peanut butter
- 3/4 tbs tahini
- 1/2 tbs sweet chili sauce
- 3/4 tbs tamari/soy sauce
- 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbs water (to thin)
- a few lettuce leaves, sliced
- half a tomato, quartered
- 1/4 capsicum, sliced thinly
- 2 shallot stems, sliced on diagonal
- (and/or whatever salad item takes your fancy really…)
- 2/3 packet tempeh, thinly sliced
Prepare salad ingredients.
Fry tempeh in skillet until browed (I like tempeh quite well cooked).
Combine dressing ingredients and microwave for about 40 seconds.
Pour dressing on top of salad, scatter with shallots and pepper.