- 1 tbs extra virgin coconut oil
- 7 thin slices tempeh, chopped into small pieces
- 4 tbs cooked lentils (i.e. from a can)
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1-2 tbs tamari or soy sauce
- some greenery ( e.g. carrot leaves, spinach)
- handful parsley
- 2 lettuce leaves
- drizzle of tahini
Fry tempeh in oil until browned, then add lentils and greens. Stir in coriander, tamari/soy and pepper and fry for another minute or so on medium-low heat. Mix in the parsley and serve on top of lettuce leaves with a drizzle of tahini.
This would also be lovely served on toast or with rice.